Most of the companies in the Nuclear Energy sector have new opportunities to win significant business as all developing countries opens up for atomic energy commerce. India’s Nuclear Energy production is scheduled to increase from 4.9 gigawatts to 30 gigawatts over the next few years therefore other western countries... Its current fleet of 21 reactors can also benefit from technological advances of the last few decades, when India was denied participation in global commerce.
Because of globalization exporting and importing any foreign technology or nuclear-specific parts and subsystems becoming simpler from 2010. Local companies have tried to manufacture whatever they could but there is now the possible demand for items from overseas. Heavy items such as the calandria are unlikely to be imported in the near future.
RoboPlazma™ System gives distinct advantages to Nuclear Industries to fabricate:
- Ferrous and non-ferrous piping and tubing for light water, heavy water, buried, over ground applications with a wide range of diameters and wall thicknesses.
- Actuators for numerous applications
- Heat exchangers and condensers.
- Vessels and subsystems.
- Thick curved shells of reactors.
- For HAZ removal grinding will be done up to 1 mm max.
- Waste processing, storage and monitoring containers and systems.
- Different metals that can be cut are SS /MS /AB2, Aluminum, Alloy steel.
- Shell - both end Beveling with root.
- Plate Cutting & Beveling with root.
- Dish end Cutting & Beveling with root
- Nozzle Opening cutting
- Doom Cutting & Beveling with root
- Crown Cutting & Beveling with root
- Weld Pad Cutting
- Weld Line Marking
- Measurement & QC of Jobs
- Integration of existing technologies with Robot