The World’s First Robotic Unmanned Self-Intelligent Red-Hot Steel Cutting RoboPlazma System.
- Embedded with a Plazma torch design that performs precise metal cutting at red-hot temperatures
- Mounted on a 7 axes robot
- Governed by proprietary self-calibrating software that governs the operation, diagnostics and troubleshooting eliminating the complexities of controlling a cutting system.
- Engineered with a systems interface compatible with current steel production systems that facilitates the line integrations process and minimizes production disruption.
RoboPlazma Benefits for Hot Plate Processing
- Online 80mm thick Hot Plate Steel alloy cutting at 1000°C.
- Right angle cut directly on conveyor saves re-work &material.
- Complete Automatic cycle. Zero Manual intervention.
- Interfaced directly with Plant control room thru’ Profibus.
- Severely bent plate and spring back handling.
- Faster dispatch of plates.
- Minimize direct Operator involvement.