Normally with sheet metal, thermal cutting process is extremely critical, as excess heat immediately increase the slag, drastically altering the microstructure of the cut edge.
Our Coherent Plazma is a revolutionary new technology, delivers a precious quantum energy for a high quality cut, even on 0.5mm thin sheet metal. This beam is focused with overall KW energy much lesser than conventional plasmas.
RoboPlazma™ helps you to
- For 3D formed component trimming and sheet metal cutting.
- No trimming dies required for prototyping development.
- RoboPlazma™ reads direct CAD input and cut the formed sheet metal component.
- Eliminate long lead time to manufacture trimming dies and enabling finished products to be launched faster.
- Any change of model or alteration, is just a question of programming; avoiding expensive retooling.
- Leser like cutting at a fraction of the operating and capital costs of a laser.
- Batch Processing.
- Low operating cost
From fixed robot, the system can be scaled up to moving cantilever RoboPlazma™ configuration. As your business grows, the systems grow with you.